Manufacturer: Global Anabolic
Chemical name: Mibolerone
Size: 10ml vial
Mibolerone is an extremely strong anabolic steroid, actually it is considered to be one of the strongest steroids ever made. This drug was firstly marketed by Upjohn company as a drug used on female dogs to prevent heat, but it didn’t take long for this drug to reach the athlete’s world and bodybuilder’s too.
The brand name of this drug is Cheque. As mentioned before, it is one of the strongest steroid, yet this drug carries a lot of problems with it. The side effects of this drug on the androgenic and estrogenic levels are enormous actually, but might be avoided if staked with other drugs like Arimidex and Finasteride.
Usually this drug is used only before fights by athletes and by powerlifters before competitions to increase their aggression and power. It is taken for two weeks before a fight or power lifting contest plus on the day of the event to give them the edge and aggression they seek. Cheque is also used by some bodybuilders to help them in the final weeks before the contest, giving them this extra push while on an extreme low caloric diet when their energy is low.
This drug is taken orally in the form of drops on a daily bases. One milliliter of Cheque contains 500mcg of Mibolerone. A normal dose of this drug ranges from 200 to 300 mcg per day but in some individuals may reach 500mcg per day. Such doses are taken 30- 45 minutes before training or events. Note that this drug was not meant for human use purposes, it is not easily found in human pharmaceutical market.
As mentioned before, this drug has a very high rating concerning its side effects, it is one of the dangerous steroid ever made.
Here are some of the side effects and how to manage or avoid them from accruing:
- Estrogenic side effects are possible due to its heavy aromatization. Gynecomastia (man breast) and water retention that might lead to an increase in blood pressure may rarely occur, that is due to the short period usage. However staking this drug with Arimidex can prevent such side effect from happing.
- As for the androgenic side effects such as body hair growth, acne and other or Virilization for women they could be reduced by staking Finasteride.
- Mood swings, if the individual by nature is aggressive, we don’t recommend this drug for him.
- Increasing in cholesterol level
- Hepatotoxicity, this drug is not recommended in case the individual has liver problems.
- Allergic reaction, rash, swelling of face or lips.
* Please make sure to consulate with your doctor before taking this drug, and check with him in case any of these signs and symptoms develop.