Showing 1–8 of 16 results
- Sustanon 250 is a mixture of four types of testosterone put together to grant you the short and the lone effects in a single compound. It was produced by Organon to allow to maintain stable levels of testosterone read moreSale!
Global Anabolic Sustanon 250$ 30.00$ 27.00
- Testosterone Acetate is an anabolic androgenic steroid, it was the one of the firstly esters of testosterone to be synthesized in late thirties. This drug resembles testosterone propionate in its action, the only deference is that iread moreSale!
Global Anabolic Testosterone Acetate 75$ 35.00$ 32.00
- Testosterone suspension or BASE is the oldest testosterone to ever be found in the market. The reason way it has such name (BASE) is that this from does not have an ester attached to it, that mearead moreSale!
Global Anabolic Testosterone Base 50mg$ 35.00$ 32.00
- Testosterone Cypionate is one of the alternated forms of testosterone that has many uses in medicine and in the athletic world. This drug is used to aid those who have low levels of testosterone. This drug is used to help solving isread moreSale!
Global Anabolic Testosterone Cypionate 200mg$ 30.00$ 27.00
- Testosterone Enanthate is a form of testosterone with a very slow release, in fact it contains a large ester enanthate that is responsible for this slow acting release. This drug is what we call a great therapeutic drug when looking for treatment of read moreSale!
Global Anabolic Testosterone Enanthate 300$ 30.00$ 27.00
- Testosterone Isocarpoate is a form of base testosterone with added ester to it. This form of testosterone is rarely found individually, it is usually in blends such as Sustanon 250 or Omnadren. The deference of this type of testosteread moreSale!
Global Anabolic Testosterone Isocaproate 100mg$ 30.00$ 27.00
- Testosterone mix 325 is a combination of the most popular testosterone forms known in the mark. It contains 30mg/ml of Testosterone Acetate, 50mg/ml of testosterone, 50mg/ml of testosterone Phenylpropionate , 90mread moreSale!
Global Anabolic Testosterone Mix 325mg$ 30.00$ 27.00
- Testosterone Propionate was the first commercially available form of testosterone, it was released into the market by the European company Schering in the early thirties. This anabolic steroid is a synthetic testosterone with a singread moreSale!
Global Anabolic Testosterone Propionate 100mg$ 20.00$ 18.00
What is testosterone?
The male hormone testosterone performs the functions of controlling and controlling the growth of the hairline, tone and timbre of the voice. Also, the appearance of a person will depend on the level of a hormone in the body, and a decrease in the amount of testosterone produced can lead to problems with reproductive functions and worsen the functioning of the immune system. Another function – the development of muscle mass and strength has led to the relevance of controlling testosterone levels to increase achievements in bodybuilding and powerlifting.
NB! Testosterone allows you to immediately achieve two important conditions in the formation of aesthetics of the body or increase muscle strength – reduce the time to recover after training, and perform exercises at times more effective by increasing tone. With an increase in hormone levels in the body, the energy tone increases, which allows you to perform more exercises or approaches, increasing the load several times and achieving the desired result in a short time.
The hormone is produced both by the male body and by the female. It is the amount of testosterone produced that is an indicator in the formation of a person’s appearance. Due to the fact that the male body produces a greater amount of the hormone, it manifests secondary sexual characteristics.
In addition, an increased concentration of testosterone affects the formation of physique – the width of the shoulders, thighs, muscle volume and its relief. This factor led to the widespread use of testosterone in powerlifting, controlling the development of muscles and skeleton.
The effect of testosterone on muscle growth and the formation of fat cells
The production of testosterone allows you to not only increase muscle mass or shape the body, but also burn fat. Lack of the necessary amount of hormone will lead to increased formation of fat cells. The first sign of such a decrease in hormone production is the formation of the so-called “beer belly”.
Please note that the hormone in our body is present in two forms – bound and free. The globulin-related form does not participate in the development of muscle tissue or the burning of fat cells, which leads to the formation of folds on the abdomen.
Bodybuilding will eliminate this situation and increase the amount of the main form of testosterone – free. It is important to engage regularly and under the guidance of a professional trainer to prevent deterioration of an already negative situation.
How to take testosterone?
The breakdown period of the hormone in the body is 1/5 hours. Therefore, the athlete has very little time left for muscle fiber growth. The introduction of natural testosterone into the body using injections allows you to increase the half-life up to 10 hours or more. Consequently, much more time is left for muscle growth, and the effectiveness of training increases tenfold.
Important: The independent use of injections of testosterone or similar drugs without consulting a doctor can lead to negative consequences. Before taking hormones, you should undergo a consultation with a doctor and work out a plan of individual lessons with a professional trainer.
Using natural testosterone and introducing it into the body allows you to train according to one of two schemes – pure power or mass power. For the first scheme, hormones are taken every three days. This technique is most relevant for powerlifting.
The second scheme is designed for bodybuilding and requires a more frequent intake of the drug. Of course, this requires ordering a quality product, the dosage of which is easy to calculate and not worry about the negative consequences.
Thus, testosterone not only plays an important role in the formation of our body, but also allows us to improve the results in bodybuilding or to quickly develop aesthetic forms in powerlifting.
It is important to approach the classes responsibly, do not interrupt them and follow the instructions of the coach and the doctor exactly. Also, professional athletes are systematically examined to monitor the level of testosterone and the effectiveness of its production.