Manufacturer: Global Anabolic
Chemical name: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Strength: 5000 iuvial
Size: 1 vial
Human Chorionic Gonadotropic or HCG is a glycoprotein that has the a ability to mimic luteinizing hormone (LH) by action. HCG is found in the pharmacological markets and in black markets easily. As a rule, this hormone is found in pregnant woman and its secreted from the placenta after implantation. Yet, you can find that his drug is still used in the treatment of Cryptochidism, which is a term that refers to the absence of one testicle or both from the scrotum. It is also used to treat weight loss, low testosterone and some cases of female infertility.
HCG is used by steroid users on a regular bases. Using steroids especially strong ones such as Deca Durabolin and Anadrol for a long period of time will suppress natural testosterone production, once the use of steroid ends or discontinued, natural production of testosterone starts but in a very slow rate, it might take from 8 month to over a year for the testosterone to reach its level before the cycle. That is why athletes and bodybuilders use HCG alongside anabolic steroids to enhance and produce efficient recovery.
The main principle of HCG work is that it counts as an outer source of LH, it signals the testicles and stimulates them to produce more testosterone, thus leading to an elevation of natural production of natural testosterone rate.
In bodybuilding, perhaps, only one property of gonadotropin is appreciated – increased secretion of sex hormones (testosterone) by the testes. As a result, gonadotropin is used as a means for the prevention of testicular atrophy and as a component of PCT.
The use of HCG for anabolic purposes is not justified and dangerous to health. Chorionic gonadotropin is less effective compared to anabolic steroids, as a result, in order to obtain a good effect, it becomes necessary to use it in large doses (more than 4000 IU per week), which can cause irreversible disturbances in the physiological axis of the hypothalamus-pituitary-testes. In connection with this fact, many articles speak negatively about HCG, forgetting about its true purpose.
The use of chorionic gonadotropin on the course and PCT
In bodybuilding, the use of chorionic gonadotropin is justified and even necessary during a course of anabolic steroids for the prevention of testicular atrophy. In this case, its use is safe, since the dose of the drug is much lower, in addition, chorionic gonadotropin allows you to eliminate some side effects of anabolic steroids, as well as preserve the gained muscle mass. HCG is of particular importance if the steroid cycle exceeds 6 weeks or large doses are used. In this situation, chorionic gonadotropin does not interfere with the axis of the hypothalamus-pituitary-testes, and, most importantly, allows you to maintain testicular function.
Less commonly, chorionic gonadotropin is used as part of post-cycle therapy. Many believe that it should be administered before PCT, since during post-cycle therapy, hCG may interfere with recovery.
A relatively recent study was published by the British scientist – endocrinologist A.T.W. Simeons, which states that chorionic gonadotropin can be used for weight loss in order to preserve muscle mass. The scientist believes that gonadotropin programs the hypothalamus to consume fat reserves, while the muscles remain protected from catabolism. Simeons recommends the use of small (and therefore safe) doses of HCG – 125 ME daily on a low-calorie diet – less than 1,500 kcal per day.  This diet is practiced in many specialized centers for weight loss. It should be noted that during this course it is necessary to consume a sufficient amount of protein and vitamins.
- If the duration of the course does not exceed 5-6 weeks, 1 drug is used in small doses, then there is no need for gonadotropin. If the duration of the course is more than 6 weeks (8-12 weeks), the dosage is overestimated, 2 or more drugs are used: at least the last 3-5 weeks of the course, perform 2 injections of gonadotropin per week at 250-500 IU to prevent testicular atrophy. The introduction stops after almost complete elimination of the anabolic drug, then post-cycle therapy begins. At multi-month courses, gonadotropin is administered continuously, 3-5 weeks after 1-2 weeks (you need to take a break for at least 1-2 weeks to prevent desensitization). According to the latest scientific data, this scheme is considered optimal, because it allows you to maintain testicular function and contributes to the most complete recovery after the course.
- If hCG has not been used for a long or “difficult” course, then it must be included in the post-course therapy, but then it should be used only at the beginning of PCT. The blust protocol is most often used according to the book by William Llewellyns (Program for Wellness Restoration) supported by clinical trials, according to which hCG is recommended to be used as part of post-cycle therapy at 2000 IU, every other day for 20 days to restart the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular arch; such a scheme is highly not recommended in the absence of complications.
- The only reliable indicator of the drug’s work is the corresponding indicator of h-hCG, for which an appropriate blood test is done.
- For weight loss and anabolic effect is not recommended.
This drug is has a very low rating regarding side effects, however it carries side effects with it since it has the ability to increase levels of testosterone. Here are some of the side effects that might occur:
- Swelling of the hands or legs.
- Stomach pain and swelling.
- Weight gain.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Allergic reaction.
Keep in mind that over dosing of this drug may occur if abused. LH dependency may result in low testosterone conditions.
Human Chorionic Gonadotropic (HCG) is medical product and requires following recommendations of using and storing. It should be stored in the cool dark place, avoiding direct sunlight. It’s also necessary to prevent applying this drug by children.
Before ordering and starting to use HCG you MUST consult with your attending physician. We also ask you to take into account that this drug may cause some side effects, some of them can be life-threatening. If you notice any disturbing symptoms you should to contact with your physician. In some cases, it is necessary to stop taking the drug for a while. Also you must inform your doctor if you taking this drugs with other medicines. So physician can prescribe proper treatment and help to avoid any unpleasant adverse effects.